Please visit www.noomsettlement.com to file a claim in the class action lawsuit entitled Nichols, et al. v. Noom Inc., et al., which is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York. It should be noted that Noom has NOT admitted any actions of wrongdoing but has agreed on tro settle in order to avoid a lengthy court battle that could cost the firms billions of dollars.
- SoapSettlement.com – Claim cash if you purchased certain Dial Soap.
- Preapprovedtotal.com reservation code – Apply for the Total Visa Credit Card!
Trending: Register Your Shark Device Online
- Any questions about the lawsuit or settlement amount can be directed to Noom Settlement c/o Settlement Administrator 1650 Arch Street, Suite 2210 Philadelphia, PA 19103 or dial toll-free 1-844-999-2466.
- Those who would rather send an email should send it to: Questions@NoomClassSettlement.com. Please include your name, address, and phone number.
- If you would like us to contact you about the case please email email@example.com and we will be glad to help in any way
Cancel Noom Subscription Refund Settlement Amount
The court has approved an approximate payment of $167 for Subclass A Members, $30 for Subclass B Members. Please dial 1-844-999-2466 if you are unsure which subclass you are a part of.
Noom Class Action Lawsuit Eligibility
Anyone who purchased an autorenewing Noom Healthy Weight subscription through the company’s website or mobile app between May 12, 2016, and Oct. 6, 2020, while in the United States and did not receive a full refund or chargeback on their subscription payments.
Noom Settlement Important Dates
A bothersome final fairness hearing in the Noom settlement is scheduled for July 11, 2022. Please be sure to submit a claim online or by mail no later than 6/24/2022 in order to receive a settlement payout.