MyPrepaidCenter Activation and PrepaidGiftBalance com Activate Card are both allow members to activate their accounts online.
MyPrepaidCenter Activation Instructions
- Navigate to www.myprepaidcenter.com
- Input the card number and expiration date
- Click on the login tab
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete activation
Once registered for an account the member can view up to 30 days worth of transactions (BIG YES!)
PrepaidGiftBalance com Activate Card Instructions
- Navigate to www.prepaidgiftbalance.com
- Provide the 16 digit card number
- Click on the “enter” tab
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process
Therefore both of the above activation services will take less than 60 seconds to complete online assuming you were born before 1985.
Also, MyPrepaidCenter is operated by Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. while the PrepaidGiftBalance service is managed by US Bank National Association.
So MyPrepaidCenter Contact Information
- Lost or misplaced card: 877-227-0956
- Discover cardholders: 888-842-0336 in the U.S., or 801-744-9918 outside the U.S.
- MasterCard cardholders: 888-371-2109 in the U.S. and Canada, or 339-234-6415 outside the U.S. and Canada
- Visa cardholders: 877-610-1075 in the U.S. and Canada, or 801-214-8892 outside the U.S. and Canada
Hence, customers not finding what they need via the toll-free numbers can always check out the MyPrepaidCenter FAQ page at www.myprepaidcenter.com/faq.
So PrepaidGiftBalance Contact Information
- Lost or misplaced card(s): 1‐888‐853‐9536
- Fax number: Not found
- Email: Not found
Hence, the customer service options for PrepaidGiftBalance are pretty bad to put it nicely.
Most Noteworthy, customers may want to consult the prepaidgiftbalance.com FAQ page for further help.
Any available balance will be transferred to the new card, less a $5.95 replacement card fee that will be deducted from the card’s available balance.
Above all ProTips for protecting a PrepaidGiftBalance account!
- It is important to register your card online at www.prepaidgiftbalance.com or by calling Customer Service at 1‐888‐853‐9536
- You should retain information about the gift card number as well as the CVV number (the 3 digit code located on the back of your card next to the signature panel) and the purchase receipt.
- Check the balance like a madman to ensure and avoid any errors
- Treat your card as if it were cash (which it is)
MyPrepaidCenter Activation ProTips (we love LOVE pro tips)
- Choose Credit instead of Debit if given the option (just do it and don’t ask us any questions)
- The best number to call in regards to service is the toll-free number found on the back of the card
- Finicky consumers looking to reach out via mail can write to: P.O. Box 551667, Jacksonville, FL 32255
- The first replacement card is free (you don’t want to know how much further cards cost)
Any purchases that appear to be made in error MUST be reported within 60 days!
Hence, if not reported within 60 days the customer loses all rights associated with these beautiful card accounts!
Also, it should be noted that it may take up to a mind-blowing 90 days to investigate the purchase and come to an adequate decision (hopefully in favor of the card member).
Finally, the MyPrepaidCenter & the PrepaidGiftBalance URL