Florida Dollar Thrifty PlatePass Toll Fees Settlement
- A lawsuit has been filed against Dollar and Thrifty car rental companies
- Class members claim they charged undisclosed toll fees
- Claim forms must be filed by 7/6/2019
- File a claim at MyFloridaLegal.com
Class members in the case are defined as anyone in the United States who rented a vehicle from Dollar or Thrifty in Florida between the dates of 1/1/2011 and 1/7/2019.
ClassActionWallet.com Best Bets
- Sofi.com/personalloan: Apply for a personal loan from SoFI
- Sears Card Offer: Apply for a Sears credit card
- Mail: Courtney Harrold, Investigator Specialist II Office of the Attorney General Consumer Protection Unit PL-01 The Capitol Tallahassee FL 32399
- Toll-Free: 850-414-3840
- Email: Courtney.Harrold@myfloridalegal.com
MyFloridaLegal.com Case Information
- Office of the Attorney General, State of Florida, Department of Legal Affairs v. Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc.
- Case No. 2018-cv-005938
- Under review in the Fourth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida