Massage Envy Class Action Lawsuit
An alarming 10 million dollar settlement is being reported in the class action lawsuit against Massage Envy over certain fees.
Massage Envy denies any actions of wrongdoing but has agreed to settle in order to avoid future expenditures.
To submit a voucher request please visit www.massagefeesettlement.com.
Claim forms must be filed by 9/20/2019.
Who should file a claim?
Residents of the United States who were a member of a Massage Envy Spa between Nov. 4, 2006, and June 7, 2019.
Massage Envy Settlement Contact Information
- Mail: McKinney-Drobnis v. Massage Envy c/o Epiq P.O. Box 6389 Portland, OR 97228-6389
- Email: info@MassageFeeSettlement.com
- Phone: 1-855-424-0466
Massage Envy has hired Jeffrey R. Krinsk & Trenton R. Kashima from the law firm of FINKELSTEIN & KRINSK LLP.
Massage Envy will be represented by Luanne Sacks and Cynthia Ricketts from SACKS RICKETTS & CASE LLP and Kahn A. Scolnick from GIBSON DUNN & CRUTCHER.
- $10 voucher: paid $75 or less in fee increases
- $20 voucher: paid $75.01 to $125 in fee increases
- $30 voucher: paid $125.01 to $175 in fee increases
- $40 voucher: paid $175.01 to $225 in fee increases
- $50 voucher: paid $225.01 or more in fee increases
A settlement fairness hearing will be held on 11/1/2019 at the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.