History TV viewers will want to activate their account online.
Simply visit www.history.com/authorize to begin.
Elibilge device includes Roku, Apple TV, & AMAZON Fire TV among others.
History Authorize Customer Service?
- Online: www.aenetworks.com/contact
- Mail: 111 E Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601
- Phone: (312) 819-0191
Eligible TV providers
- AT&T Uverse
HISTORY Roku How to download HISTORY on Roku:
- Go to your Roku Home Screen (by clicking the home button on your remote)
- Navigate to, open the “Roku Channel Store” Find “HISTORY” (in the Movies & TV section)
- Select “HISTORY” to download Once the download is complete
- go to “My Channels” Find and choose “HISTORY” Enjoy all your favorite shows
Popular shows include; Pawn Stars. Swamp People. The Curse of Oak Island. American Pickers.
- Bamboosettlement.com: File a claim for cash!
- NextDoor.com/Join: Over 189,000 neighborhoods across the country rely on Nextdoor to discuss and keep up with issues that matter most in the community.