Activate your DNA kit online in just a few minutes.
Must have a stable internet connection.
Visit www.AncestryDNA.com/Activate to begin.
If you have an Ancestry DNA account simply sign in, new users will have to register.
AncestryDNA Customer Service
- CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS 1300 West Traverse Parkway Lehi, UT 84043
- HQ Phone: 801-705-7000
- For U.S. press or media inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
ancestrydna.com/activate telephone number
Any questions in regards to activating an Ancestry DNA Kit can be directed to toll-free 1 -800-615-6560.
Having home mortgage issues? Visit MortgageQuestions.com
Who or What is AncestryDNA?
They are a brand spanking new DNA testing service that utilizes some of the latest autosomal testing technology to revolutionize the way you discover your family history.
This service combines advanced DNA science with the world’s largest online family history resource to predict your genetic ethnicity and help you find new family connections.
Contrary to popular belief both women and men can take the AncestryDNA autosomal test since we all carry the DNA that is being tested.
In fact, men and women are tested in the same way for the same number of markers.
How do I get my ancestry DNA results?
- Rev up you Apple Mac or Desktop Computer
- Login to your account
- Once you have accessed your account check out any page on Ancestry and click the DNA tab and select Your DNA Results Summary
- If you’re signed in to the right account and you’ve activated your test, you’ll see a status bar showing your test in process
- If you see an ad for a DNA test, you are likely not signed in. Click Sign In in the top-right corner and start at step 2
If your not happy with your results are think they are inaccurate please contact the Ancestry DNA corporate office and file a complaint.
Any questions in regards to issues with ancestrydna.com should be directed to 1-800-615-6560.