Who is a Class Member
You are included in the TourFactory Subscription Membership Class Action Settlement if you paid subscription fees to TourFactory between June 9, 2013 and January 26, 2018.
If you don’t qualify for this settlement, check out our database of other class action settlementsyou may be eligible for.
- Partial Refund
Your exact payout will depend on several factors, including the actual amount of fees you paid, whether you previously received a refund, whether you were dissatisfied with the program, and how many valid claims forms are received.
Proof of Purchase
- You will need to provide your CPT ID and Passcode (on your individual settlement notice) to file a claim online. If you would like to submit a paper claim, you can download one here.
TourFactory Subscription Membership Settlement Notes
- Carrie Warren v. Home Debut, Inc. dba TourFactory
- Case No. 17202214-9.
- Pending in the Superior Court for the State of Washington
Plaintiff Carrie Warren filed this class action lawsuit on behalf of herself and others who joined TourFactory’s subscription-based membership alleging the terms of the subscription program were not adequately disclosed.
TourFactory is a real estate photography and digital marketing company that provides visual media services, including drone work, 3D walk-throughs, virtual property tours, and more to real estate companies and professionals. It is a membership-based service where customers pay a subscription fee.
Specifically, Warren claims that the marketing and billing elements of TourFactory’s subscription program were deceptive.
TourFactory denies any wrongdoing in this case and maintains its subscription membership program disclosures are proper. However, the parties agreed to a settlement to avoid further litigation. The settlement will provide monetary relief in the amount of a partial cash refund for Class Members who submit a valid and timely claim form, as well as administration costs, attorneys’ fees, and $2.500 service payment to Warren for her effort and time in bringing the class action lawsuit.
Class members who wish to object to or exclude themselves from the TourFactory Subscription Membership settlement must do so by April 23, 2018. Class members who wish to participate in the settlement must submit a claim form on or before April 23, 2018.
- 4/23/18: Claim Form Deadline
- 4/23/18: Objection or Exclusion Deadline
- 6/15/18: Final Hearing at 2:00 pm PT* (class members do not need to attend this hearing in order to receive a slice of the settlement pie).
*Settlement Class Members who wish to speak at the hearing should check www.WarrenSettlement.com to confirm that the date or time of the Hearing has not been changed.
- Mail: Warren Settlement c/o CPT Group, Inc. 50 Corporate Park Irvine, CA 92606
- Phone: 1-888-529-0719