- Enroll in Dillard’s card services
- Once enrolled, visit www.dillards.com/payonline (bookmark the page for quick access)
- Input the username and password
- Click the sign-on to begin payment
The Dillard’s Pay Online service is free to use and allows users to update personal information, switch to paperless statements, or track their rewards online.
To enroll in the Dillard’s card service program, the customer must provide their name, credit card number, Last 4 Digits of the Cardmember’s Social Security Number, date of birth, and email address.
- Call the toll-free number on the back of the card
- 1-800-643-8278, Monday through Saturday, from 7:00 a.m. to midnight Central Time, and Sunday, from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Central Time.
- Mail: Dillard’s Card Services/Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. P.O. BOX 10347 Des Moines, IA 50306-0347
Once the Dillard’s card customer earns 1,500 points, they receive a 10% Off Shopping Pass or a $10 rewards certificate.
Points can be earned via purchases made at Dillard’s stores, phone, catalog, and Dillards.com.
Dillard’s Credit Card Phone Number?
- The official phone number for the Dillard’s card is 1-800-643-8278.
- General questions via US Mail? Dillard’s Card Services/Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. P.O. BOX 10347 Des Moines, IA 50306-0347.
- The Dillard’s American Express Card is issued and administered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
- Rewards points are subject to expiration.
- Dillard’s reserves the right to modify or terminate the credit card program at anytime
Customers can use the Shopping Passes and Rewards Certificates for merchandise they buy at Dillard’s stores and Dillards.com.