Law Students have the opportunity to apply for the ClassActionWallet.com $2,000 Scholarship
Only a student enrolled as a law degree candidate in an accredited law school in the United States at least half-time as determined by the school is eligible for a ClassActionWallet.com Scholarship. The law school must be accredited by the American Bar Association (ABA) or the Association of American Law Schools (AALS).
In order to apply please submit:
- Submit a 500-word essay or less online by May 6, 2018, in response to:
Who is your favorite American President and why?
- Proof of enrollment (submit in pdf format)
- 5 finalists will be selected by ClassActionWallet.com and will be notified on or before May 13, 2018
- Finalists will be announced on ClassActionWallet.com soon after
- The $2,000 scholarship recipient will be chosen by ClassActionWallet.com staff and the award will be paid directly to the individual
- The winner will be notified by email and posted on ClassActionWallet.com before June 8, 2018
Please email essay and proof of enrollment to firstname.lastname@example.org
ClassActionWallet.com Law School Scholarship recipient:
ClassActionWallet.com is a trusted and highly regarded class action lawsuit website specialising in settlement information.