Who is a Class Member
The Natural Beverages class action settlement includes: (1) all California consumers who purchased any of 21 Hansen’s juice products (sold in bottles and boxes) or any of four Hansen’s Smoothie Nectar products between June 19, 2010 and June 12, 2015, and (2) all California consumers who purchased any of 12 Hubert’s lemonade or lemonade-tea products between June 19, 2010 and January 1, 2014.”
If you don’t qualify for this settlement, check out our database of other class action settlementsyou may be eligible for.
- Up to $15.00
Class members who submit valid claims without proof of purchase can receive up to $5.00. Class members who submit a valid claim with proof of purchase can receive up to $15.00. You will need to select if you want to receive your payouts via paper check, e-check, or e-gift card.
Proof of Purchase
- N/A; however if you DO submit proof of purchase, your payout will likely be higher.
Hansen’s & Hubert’s Natural Beverages Settlement Notes
- Krinsk v. Monster Beverage Corporation
- Case No. 37-2014-00020192-CU-BT-CTL
- Pending in the Superior Court for the State of California, County of San Diego
In March 2015, a class action lawsuit was brought against Monster Beverage Corporation over allegations that certain Hansen’s and Hubert’s drinks were labeled as being “natural” even though they reportedly contained synthetic or artificial ingredients and/or added colors.
Monster disputes the allegations and denies any liability. However, the company agreed to settle to avoid additional expenses and interference with its operations. Customers who purchased Hansen’s Natural Juices, Hansen’s Smoothie Nectars, Hubert’s Lemonades or Hubert’s Half & Half Lemonade Teas in the state of California between June 19, 2010, and June 12, 2015 and who submit a valid claim form will be compensated.
Complete details about the case and settlement are provided on the Natural Beverages settlement website.
Class members who wish to object to or exclude themselves from the Telenav TCPA settlement must do so by August 16, 2018. Class members who wish to participate in the settlement must submit a claim form on or before August 28, 2018.
- 10/12/18: Claim Form Deadline
- 10/12/18: Objection or Exclusion Deadline
- 9/14/18: Final Hearing at 9:00 am PT* (class members do not need to attend this hearing in order to receive a slice of the settlement pie).
*Settlement Class Members who wish to speak at the hearing should check www.NaturalBeverageSettlement.com to confirm that the date or time of the Hearing has not been changed.
- Mail: CPT Group Inc., 50 Corporate Park, Irvine, CA 92606
- Phone: 1-888-404-0507
- John H. Gomez and Deborah S. Dixon of Gomez Trial Attorneys
- Jeffrey R. Krinsk, Trenton R. Kashima, and Lauren R. Presser of Finkelstein & Krinsk