Who is a Class Member
You are included in the Centinela Feed & Pet Supplies California Unpaid Wages Class Action Settlement if you “were employed by Centinela Feed, Inc. in a non-exempt position in the State of California at any time from March 12, 2011 through April 5, 2018.”
If you don’t qualify for this settlement, check out our database of other class action settlementsyou may be eligible for.
Your actual payment will be distributed on a pro rata (equal) basis, based on your number of work weeks worked.
Proof of Purchase
Centinela Feed & Pet Supplies California Unpaid Wages Settlement Notes
- Edward Perez, et al. v. Centinela Feed Inc.
- Case No. BC575341
- Pending in the Superior Court of the State of California, County of Los Angeles
Plaintiffs Edward Perez and Giovanny Saucedo filed this class action lawsuit in March 2015, alleging that Centinela Feed & Pet Supplies violated California wage and hour laws by failing to properly pay employees:
- minimum wages for all hours worked
- all overtime wages earned
- reimbursements for business expenses; and
- wages owed at the time of termination
Centinela Feed is a popular family owned and operated feed and pet supply store, in business for over 40 years. Centinela Feed has 13 stores located throughout Southern California.
Centinela Feed & Pet Supplies denies any wrongdoing and contends it has complied with all applicable California and federal labor laws. Settlement documents can be viewed on the Centinela Feed & Pet Supplies California Unpaid Wages Settlement Website.
Class members who wish to opt out or object to the terms of the Centinela Feed California Unpaid Wages Settlement must do so by July 2, 2018. Class members who wish to dispute the information in their individual settlement notice must do so by July 2, 2018. Class members who wish to participate in the settlement do not need to do anything to receive payment.
- 7/2/18: Dispute Deadline
- 7/2/18: Objection or Exclusion Deadline
- 8/17/18: Final Hearing at 11:00 am PT* (class members do not need to attend this hearing in order to receive a slice of the settlement pie).
*Settlement Class Members who wish to speak at the hearing should check www.CFSettlement.com to confirm that the date or time of the Hearing has not been changed.
- Mail: Centinela Feed Wage and Hour Settlement, 1801 Market Street, Suite 660, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Phone: 1-888-868-4936
- Email: CFSettlement@AdministratorClassAction.com
- Edwin Aiwazian, Arby Aiwazian, and Joanna Ghosh of Lawyers for Justice PC