To register your Shark vacuum cleaner, please have the model number, store of purchase, and date of purchase. Store of purchase examples include Best Buy, Amazon.com, Lowe’s, and BIG LOTS.
SharkNinja will cover the cost for the customer to send the unit to us for repair or replacement. A fee will be charged when SharkNinja ships the repaired or replacement unit.
Customers may also opt-in to receive exclusive email offers from SharkNinja (but this is not required to complete registration. Please note Shark products come with up to 7-year warranty protection.
However, the Shark Warranty Plan does not cover normal wear and tear of wearable parts (such as foam filters, HEPA filters, pads, etc.), which require regular maintenance and/or replacement to ensure the proper functioning of your unit.
Any questions regarding warranty information or registeryourshark.com can be directed to SharkNinja Operating LLC at toll-free 877-581-7375 from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET OR Saturday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET.
- Register the Shark vacuum cleaner online
- It will take between 2 to 4 minutes (maybe longer if you’re a baby boomer)
- Designed for Shark vacuums, steam mops, robot vacuums, and even watches
- Visit www.registeryourshark.com to begin
- Some people say the Shark line of vacuum cleaners is the best thing since sliced bread (we tend to agree)
- Toll-Free Phone: 877-581-7375
- Your product’s model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
- Be among the first to know about special promotions and events
- Get easier, faster product support and access to warranty information
- Quickly buy accessories and replacement parts
- Access troubleshooting and product care instructions