Below, you will find updated information as a Capital One cardholder on accessing your account online, contacting customer service, and paying online. You can also find information on finishing a Capital One credit card application previously started online.
Capital One Finish Account Setup
- Log in here to complete your credit card application
- You must have your application ID and the last 4 digits of your SSN
- The above link provides information about and access to financial services offered by the Capital One family of companies, including Capital One, N.A., member FDIC.
Customer Service Address
Capital One Consumer Services
PO Box 30273
Salt Lake City, UT 84130
Capital One Headquarters
1680 Capital One Dr., McLean, VA, 22102
Capital One Phone Numbers
- General Card Info: 1-800-CAPITAL (227-4825)
- Callers Outside the US: 1-804-934-2001
- Lost or Stolen card: 1-800-427-9428
- Online banking support: 1-800-750-0873
To access your Truist Bank account online, please check the links and customer service information below.
To open a Truist Bank account, visit Open Bank Account Online | Truist. You must have a driver’s license or state ID and a piece of mail to show your current mailing address.
Please visit Contact Us & Customer Service Numbers | Truist to obtain phone numbers and mailing addresses associated with a Trtuist account online.
- Outside the U.S.: +1-910-914-8250
Please have any of the following information when opening an account in person.
- Photo ID and birth certificate
- Insurance policies
- Social Security card
- Military service records
- Tax statements
- Medication and immunization records
- Physician and health insurance information
- Emergency contact information
- Housing payment records
- Pet information (like ID tags, vet info, etc.)
- Emergency cash
Below is information regarding your Brylane Credit Card login account page. Please note you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States to apply.
Where is the Brylane Credit Card Sign-In Page? Visit Credit Card | Brylane Home and provide your email address and password to access your account page.
If you do not have a Brylane credit card, please learn how to apply below. It should be noted that this card is designed for consumers with good to excellent credit scores. You will likely be denied if you have average or poor credit.
Please apply online at Manage your account (comenity.net).
Please dial toll-free 1-888-621-3809 to reach the Brylane credit card customer service hotline.
Trending: registeryourshark.com – Register My Shark Vacuum Cleaner (classactionwallet.com)
A 10 million dollar settlement has been approved in the class action lawsuit entitled Hawes v. Macy’s West Stores Inc.
The lawsuit is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio. The deadline for exclusion and objection is Sept. 6, 2023.
The final approval hearing for the settlement is scheduled for Oct. 20, 2023.
In order to receive settlement benefits, class members must submit a valid claim form within 180 of the effective date. Based on the scheduled final approval hearing, the current estimated claim form deadline is April 17, 2024, but may be subject to change.