American Airlines Baggage Fee Class Action Settlement
A class action lawsuit was filed against American Airlines, claiming they incorrectly charged specific customers baggage fees after February 23, 2017, for tickets purchased before April 9, 2020 (“Case Timeframe”), breaching American’s contract with these customers.
File a claim at www.baggagefeeclassaction.com.
All claim forms must be filed by February 22, 2023.
- Spencers Data Breach Settlement, Claim Form, Up To $500 Cash
- Robinhood Account Takeover Settlement: How To Join & File Claim
- OPMDataBreach Settlement Claim Form & Contact Info
- T-Mobile Settlement Payout Date, Claim Form, Check Amount
Who Should File A Claim?
The Settlement Classes consists of all people who:
- traveled on American Airlines (“American”);
- were charged to check a bag on or after February 24, 2017, for tickets issued prior to April 9, 2020 (the “Case Timeframe”);
- meet the criteria of either or both subsections (a) and (b) below: a. received an email confirming the purchase of the air travel (a “Confirmation Email”) that stated that passengers could check one or more bag for that ticketed trip for no charge or “USD0.00”; or b. held an American Citi or Barclay’s credit card entitling the passenger to check the first bag for free and were traveling within the United States. This includes passengers on international itineraries who were charged to check a first bag, of standard weight and size, for the entire domestic portion of such itineraries in addition to the international portions of those itineraries. Those American passengers who meet the above criteria are Settlement Class Members and have claims for Refunds. Excluded from the Settlement Classes are (a) American and its respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, associated entities, business units, predecessors in interest, successors, successors in interest, and representatives and each of their respective immediate family members; (b) Class Counsel (defined below); and (c) the Judges who have presided over the Litigation and any related cases.
- Mail: CLEARY V. AMERICAN AIRLINES SETTLEMENT c/o A.B. DATA, LTD. P.O. BOX 173053 MILWAUKEE, WI 53217
- Toll-Free: 1-877-868-6827
- Email: email@example.com
CLEARY, ET AL. V. AMERICA AIRLINES, INC., NO. 4:21-CV-00184-O , UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF TEXAS
- Giskan Solotaroff & Anderson LLP Oren Giskan
- Telephone: 212-847-8315
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org