- The settlement amount any one class member will receive at this time is not known as the FTC does not state how individual payments will be calculated
Proof of Purchase
- Claimants must submit the claim number and PIN provided in their notification email
Who is a Class Member?
- Class members are defined as anyone who purchased a tech support product from Advanced Tech Support (aka Inbound Call Experts) from April 2012 to November 2014
Federal Trade Commission, et al. v. Inbound Call Experts LLC, et al.
- Case number 9:14-cv-81395
- Pending in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Claims Administrator is Analytics Consulting LLC
The Advanced Tech Support Refund FTC Enforcement class action lawsuit revolves around claims that Inbound Call Experts LLC (aka Advanced Tech Support) operated a crafty telemarketing scheme in order to pressure consumers into buying tech support services they did not need. Class members contend that the company used high-pressure telemarketing to sign people up for hundreds of dollars worth of tech support subscriptions and services that they didn’t actually need.
Inbound Call Experts LLC has denied any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to settle in order to avoid the unknown expense associated with a trial. Class members who file timely claims will be represented by Emily Cope Burton, Colleen B. Robbins, James Evans, and Andrew Scott Hudson from the US Federal Trade Commission. The counsel for the state of Florida will toss out Katherine Ann Kiziah and Diane Oates along with Stephanie L. Hauser from LEVINE KELLOGG LEHMAN SCHNEIDER GROSSMAN LLP. Class members are defined as anyone who purchased a tech support product from Advanced Tech Support (aka Inbound Call Experts) from April 2012 to November 2014. When filing a claim the class member must provide the claim number and PIN provided in their notification email as proof of purchase. The FTC has stated that the settlement pool will be 10 million US dollars for those who lost money as a result of this deceptive practice.
- Claim Form Deadline: 10/27/2017
- Final Approval Hearing: N/A
- Phone: 1-877-793-0908
- Mail: 18675 Lake Dr E, Chanhassen, MN 55347
- Fax: 952-404-5750