Who is a Class Member
- “All customers in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, or Wisconsin, and are located in the relevant geographic market, that paid ABS fees on wholesale grocery products in all four Supervalu ABS product categories (grocery, dairy, frozen, and general merchandise/health and beauty care) purchased directly from Supervalu’s Champaign, Illinois DC from Dec. 31, 2004 through Sept. 13, 2008, and that did not have an arbitration agreement with Supervalu during that time.” – wholesalegroceryproductsclassaction.com/faqs
- Estimated amount any one class member will vary and the settlement pool will be distributed on a pro rata basis
Proof of Purchase
- No proof of purchase required (the file a claim tab below is only a sample of the claim form)
Ozark Overdraft Settlement Notes
- In re: Wholesale Grocery Products Antitrust Litigation
- Case Number 09-md-02090-ADM-TNL
- Pending in the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
Class members contend that Supervalu and C&S came to an agreement that C&S would compete with Supervalu for wholesale grocery customers in the states of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, or Wisconsin. This caused consumers to possibly pay more for Supervalu grocery products (that is definitely NOT a Super Value). Please note this class action lawsuit does not include products purchased at Kroger locations.
SuperValue deny they have done anything wrong but have agreed to a $8,750,000 settlement in order to avoid the unknown expense of a lengthy trial. The case is entitled In re Wholesale Grocery Products Antitrust Litigation.
Class members do not have to file a claim online as all Wholesale Grocery Products Antitrust Litigation class members should receive a claim form in the mail.
All class members who file valid claim will be represented by the following law firms; Lockridge Grindal Nauen P.L.L.P. Attorneys at Law, Boies Schiller Flexner LLP, and Kotchen & Low LLP (contact information for each law firm can be found below)
- 8/10/17: Preliminarily settlement approval date
- 11/1/17: Opt/objection out deadline
- 11/15/2017: Settlement fairness hearing
- 12/1/2017: Claim form deadline
- Mail: Wholesale Grocery Products Antitrust Litigation, c/o JND Legal Administration, P.O. Box 6878, Broomfield, CO 80021
- Phone: 1-844-702-7322
- Email: None available