Who is a Class Member
Class members of Farrelli’s Pizza Restaurants Wage & Hour Class Action Settlement include “all hourly, non-exempt employees employed by [Farrelli’s Pizza] in Washington from May 3, 2013 to October 15, 2017.”
The establishments include:
- Farrelli’s Canyon
- Farrelli’s Maple Valley
- Farrelli’s Parkland
- Farrelli’s Party Place
- Farrelli’s Ruston
- Farrelli’s Sumner
- Farrelli’s Tacoma
If you don’t qualify for this settlement, check out our database of other class action settlementsyou may be eligible for.
Each Class Member who submits a valid and timely claim form will receive a proportional share of the settlement based upon a standard work week formula comprised from the hours worked by each Class Member during the class period. The amount of your settlement payment will be calculated based on Farrelli’s payroll records.
Proof of Purchase
- Your claim form was provided with your individual settlement notice packet. If you did not receive a notice packet, you will need to contact the settlement administrator, CPT Group to request one be sent to you.
Farrelli’s Pizza Wage & Hour Settlement Notes
- Joe Rogers v. Farrelli’s Management Services, LLC, et al,
- Case No. 16-2-10554-8 KNT
- Pending in the Superior Court of Washington for King County
In May 2016, plaintiff Joe Rogers filed this wage and hour class action lawsuit alleging that Farrelli’s Pizza fails to properly pay its employees for rest and meal breaks mandated by Washington state labor laws. Additionally, the Farrelli’s Pizza wage and hour lawsuit contends that the restaurant chain never paid training employees’ wages owed.
Farrelli’s Pizza denies the claims and contend that they follow state and federal law relative to providing rest breaks and meal periods and paid their employees for all time worked. Complete details about the case and settlement are provided on the Farrelli’s Pizza Wage & Hour Settlement website.
Class members who wish to exclude themselves or object to the settlement must do so by June 15, 2018. If you wish to dispute the amount of your payout indicated on your notice, you need to inform the administrator by June 15, 2018. Class members wish to participate in the settlement must submit a claim form by June 15, 2018.
- 6/15/18: Claim Form Deadline
- 6/15/18: Dispute, Objection, or Exclusion Deadline
- 6/22/18: Final Hearing at 10:00 am PT* (class members do not need to attend this hearing in order to receive a slice of the settlement pie).
*Settlement Class Members who wish to speak at the hearing should check www.cptgroup.com/FarrellisSettlement/ prior to the Final Hearing to confirm that the date or time of the Hearing has not been changed.
- Mail: Rogers v. Farrelli’s c/o CPT Group, Inc., 50 Corporate Park, Irvine, CA 92606.
- Patrick McGuigan of HKM Employment Attorneys