Who is a Class Member
Class members of the Andrews International Security Guard Unpaid Wages Class Action Settlement includes “all persons who worked for Andrews International, Inc. in California as a non-exempt security guard from July 10, 2013 to February 22, 2018.”
If you don’t qualify for this settlement, check out our database of other class action settlementsyou may be eligible for.
Your actual payment will depend on the number of shifts you worked for Andrews International during the Class Period.
Proof of Purchase
Andrews International Security Guard Unpaid Wages Settlement Notes
- Vargas, et al. v. Andrews International, Inc.
- Case No. BC601767
- Pending in the Superior Court of California for the County of Los Angeles
In November 2015, plaintiff and former security guard Steven Vargas filed this class action lawsuit against Andrews International alleging the company failed to:
- pay minimum and overtime wages to employees for all hours worked
- provide employees with meal and rest breaks
- timely pay all wages owed to employees during each pay period and upon termination of their employment; and
- provide employees with accurate, itemized wage statements
Andrews International is headquartered in Los Angeles, is the largest private, American-owned full-service security provider in the United States, supporting customers nationally and internationally. The company denies all claims and contends it complied with California labor laws at all times as well as the Industrial Wage Commission Orders.
Settlement documents can be viewed on the Andrews International Security Guard Unpaid Wages Settlement Website.
Class members who wish to opt out or object to the terms of the Andrews International Security Guard Unpaid Wages Settlement must do so by May 5, 2018. Class members who wish to dispute the information in their individual settlement notice must do so by may 5, 2018. Class members who wish to participate in the settlement do not need to do anything to receive payment.
- 5/5/18: Dispute Deadline
- 5/5/18: Objection or Opt-Out Deadline
- 6/6/18: Final Hearing at 10:00 am PT* (class members do not need to attend this hearing in order to receive a slice of the settlement pie).
*Settlement Class Members who wish to speak at the hearing should check www.cptgroup.com/AndrewsInternationalSettlement/ to confirm that the date or time of the Hearing has not been changed.
- Mail: CPT Group, Inc. 50 Corporate Park Irvine, CA 92606
- Phone: 1-866-573-4718