Who is a Class Member
Class members of the Kamran Staffing Wage Statement & Paystub Class Action Settlement includes “all employees of Kamran in California who received wage statements or pay stubs from Kamran at any time beginning December 17, 2014 through September 15, 2017.”
If you don’t qualify for this settlement, check out our database of other class action settlementsyou may be eligible for.
Your actual payment will be based on the number of paystubs or wage statements you received during the Class period. Your estimated payout is provided on your individual postcard notice.
Proof of Purchase
Kamran Staffing Wage Statement & Paystub Settlement Notes
- Esther Fuentes v. Kamran Staffing, Inc., Deco Lighting, Inc., LASC Case No. BC604535
- Walter Denny v. Kamran Staffing, Inc., Deco Enterprises, Inc., LASC Case No. BC661821
- Both pending in California Superior Court, County of Los Angeles
Two separate wage and hour class action lawsuits were filed against Kamran Staffing alleging the company was non-compliant in providing its employees with proper pay wages, including overtime, accurate itemized wage statements, and also did not pay all wages owed upon termination – all violations of California wage and hour laws.
Kamran Staffing has locations throughout Southern California, primarily in Los Angeles County.
Kamran denies these wage and hour violations but agreed to settle the class action lawsuit to avoid further litigation.
Class members who wish to opt out or object to the terms of the Kamran Staffing Wage Statement & Paystub Settlement must do so by May 8, 2018. Class members who wish to dispute the information in their individual settlement notice must do so by April 9, 2018. Class members who wish to participate in the settlement do not need to do anything to receive a payout.
- 4/9/18: Dispute Deadline
- 5/8/18: Objection or Opt-Out Deadline
- 7/12/18: Final Hearing at 10:00 am PT* (class members do not need to attend this hearing in order to receive a slice of the settlement pie).
*Settlement Class Members who wish to speak at the hearing should check www.cptgroup.com/kamranpaystubsettlement/ to confirm that the date or time of the Hearing has not been changed.
- Mail: CPT Group, Inc. 50 Corporate Park Irvine, CA 92606
- Phone: 1-888-529-0121
- Fax: 1-949-419-3446
- Zorik Mooradian and Haik Hacopian of Law Offices of Zorik Mooradian
- Samuel A. Wong, Jessica Campbell, and Ali S. Carlsen of Aegis Law Firm PC