Who is a Class Member
- Class Members of the AT&T overtime pay settlement include all individuals who worked for AT&T Services, Inc. or AT&T Mobility Services LLC who are not bound by the Management Arbitration Agreement and who worked in the job title of Senior Training Manager Design or Senior Training Manager Delivery during any of the following time periods:
- From May 18, 2011 to October 16, 2017 for California-based employees
- From May 18, 2012 to October 16, 2017 for non-California employees who opted in to theAT&T overtime pay lawsuit; and
- From August 18, 2014 to October 16, 2017 for non-California employees who did not opt in to theAT&T overtime pay lawsuit
If you don’t qualify for this settlement, check out our database of other open class action settlements you may be eligible for.
Each Class Member’s award depends on whether they worked for AT&T within the state of California and the number of weeks worked during the time period covered by the settlement.
Proof of Purchase
AT&T Overtime Pay Settlement Notes
- Wendell Walton, et al. v. AT&T Services Inc.
- Case No. 3:15-cv-03653-VC
- Pending in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, San Francisco Division
Plaintiffs Wendall Walton and Michael Mantoya filed this overtime pay class action lawsuit alleging AT&T violated the Fair Labor Standards Act and Californian labor laws by misclassifying Senior Training Manager Design and Senior Training Manager Delivery specialists as independent contractors instead of employees.
Specifically, the AT&T overtime pay class action lawsuit says the company unlawfully classified Training Specialists as exempt from overtime payments despite the fact they worked overtime hours and are entitled to the appropriate rate of compensation under federal and state laws.
AT&T denies it did anything wrong and that it has complied at all times with federal and California overtime laws but has agreed to pay $2.75 million to settle the allegations and avoid further litigation.
Class members who wish to exclude themselves or opt-out of the settlement must do so by Dec. 28, 2017. Class members who wish to submit a claim must do so by Dec. 28, 2017.
- 12/28/17: Claim Form Deadline
- 12/28/17: Exclusion or Objection Deadline
- 2/1/18: Final fairness hearing at 10:00 am PST (class members do not need to attend this hearing in order to receive a slice of the settlement pie).
- Mail: Walton v. AT&T Settlement Administrator, c/o JND Legal Administration, PO Box 91307, Seattle, WA 98111
- Phone: 1-844-877-5809
- Fax: 1-866-540-4423
- Jahan C. Sagafi, Relic Sun, and Michael N. Litrownik of Outten & Golden LLP
- Jason C. Marsili and Brianna M. Primozic of Posner & Rosen LLP